Web Administrator - Must have WordPress experience
The Web Administrator(s) will maintain the website content, design, registration system and infrastructure to ensure that the Arteast Ottawa website is functional, accurate, and up to date.
• A comprehensive understanding of website design and administration.
• Must have WordPress and website experience
• Knowledge of the Divi theme and Divi Builder is an asset.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Bilingualism is an asset but not essential.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS is an asset.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat (PDF), and photography software is required.
Education and Experience:
• Education and/or experience in web development and administration is required.
• Experience working with non-profit/volunteer-based organizations is an asset.
• At least one year of website administration experience is required.
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
As a member of the website administration team will have the opportunity to collaboratively distribute work amongst the team.
How will the organization benefit?
The Web Administrator is a key role for maintaining infrastructure and registration system of Arteast.
245 Centrum Blvd.,
Orleans, ON, K1E 0A2
Share this volunteer opportunity