Telephone Assurance Caller
Community Support Services helps seniors and adults with disabilities who live in their own homes.
The Telephone Assurance Program provides a volunteer who calls a client every weekday morning to make sure the client is able to answer the phone and advises the Program Coordinator is the call is not answered.
-Telephones client Monday to Friday, at a prearranged time.
– Checks on the well-being of the client and alerts the Program Coordinator to any concerns.
– Informs the Program Coordinator if client does not answer the phone.
– Advises the Program Coordinator when they will be unavailable to make their prearranged calls.
– Debrief with the Program Coordinator as necessary.
– Records and reports volunteer hours.
– Attends meetings and/or training as scheduled.
670 Albert Street, Ottawa, ON K1R 6L2
Share this volunteer opportunity