Running & Reading Club Mentor - Queen Mary
Looking to make an impact and positive change in someone’s life? Volunteer with Start2Finish!
The Running & Reading Club is a fun after-school program, which uses physical activity and literacy to improve children’s physical, mental and academic well- being, empowering them to build a lasting cycle of health and success.
The program is delivered by a team of caring, enthusiastic volunteers who have a desire to give back to their community. We are looking for volunteers from all groups, from young adults to retirees. There is something everyone can do!
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
• Gain personal satisfaction through utilizing and enhancing skills
• Meet new people and develop friendships and professional contacts
• Build self-esteem
• Challenge yourself and experience personal growth
• Develop a sense of accomplishment
• Enhance your health and well-being
• Have fun!
How will the organization benefit?
Volunteers supports Start2Finish in reaching its program capacity and fulling the mission.
557 Queen Mary Street, Ottawa ON K1K 1V9, Wednesdays 3:40-5:40 pm
Share this volunteer opportunity