Harmer House currently looking to have someone assist the cook in preparing and serving dinner or lunches to about 50 clients, and then help with the clean-up so that the kitchen is ready for the next day.
• Assist cook to prepare meals.
• Help serve meals from the kitchen.
• Help serve coffee/tea and dessert from the kitchen.
• Keep tables in dining room clean.
• Sweep and wash floors Wash down counters, walls, tables, etc.
• Wash dishes, and put them away.
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
An opportunity to enrich the lives of individuals by sharing your love of cooking and to learn about cooking!
How will the organization benefit?
Harmer House is a not for profit seniors apartment building. We like to encourage seniors to maintain their independence and stimulate mental, physical and social skills!
848 Seyton Drive,
Share this volunteer opportunity