Brainworx Coach (online)
Start2Finish Coaches have a significant role to encourage students on a weekly basis for positive change physically, mentally, and emotionally through fitness and literacy. Coaches help to build confidence and motivate students to achieve success, stay in school, and build lasting friendships with peers and mentors.
– 30-40 minute sessions 2x/week after-school (Tues/Wed/Thurs)
– January to May
– 10-12 participants and 3-4 volunteer coaches per group
– Sessions include fitness, literacy & mentoring activities, with emphasis on social-emotional learning
– An easy-to-use virtual platform to facilitate programming
– Take attendance and follow up with the Team Lead weekly
If you are interested, please apply on our volunteer portal:
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
- Make a difference & give back in your local community during challenging times
- Develop new skills
- Gain a rewarding experience
- Complete placement or volunteer hours
- Gain relevant work experience
- Have fun!
Share this volunteer opportunity